Call Us Now For
Emergency Services & Consultation
- Job#65412 <5 Positions> Security Guard, Surrey, BC
- Job#65411 <3 Positions> Security Guard On Call, Surrey, BC
- Job#63161 <2 positions> Security Supervisor, Surrey, BC
- Job#12411 <1 Position > Office Assistant, Surrey, BC
At Guard Nation Security, we firmly believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success.
Our employees frequently interact with members of the public and clients and are responsible for carrying out the day-to-day duties required to meet and exceed client expectations. As such, we not only see our employees as representatives of our brand but also of our industry.
We believe that in order to attract and retain the best, we must be willing to offer competitive wages, excellent training programs, support and mentorship, and real opportunities for advancement.
- Must have valid B.C. Security Guard License.
- Must have no criminal record.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to work for extended hours and without supervision.
- Willing to work over weekends, overnights and on statutory holiday if required.
Guard Nation is always seeking enthusiastic and dedicated people to join our team. Your resume will be carefully perused and you may expect a follow-up from us within five business days.