Job Application : Operations Manager
GuardNation is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our team!
An Operations Manager to oversee and manage the day-to-day Security Operations for our clients including the set-up, oversight and deployment of individual temporary work sites. This is a dynamic role and we are seeking someone with a self-starting entrepreneurial spirit who thrives on responsibility for all aspects of the business from strategic issues to front-line day to day operational issues.
- Set up and deployment of security officers to remote locations / communities
- Ensure all officers have the right tools to do their job including; PPE, vehicles, site specific post orders and required equipment for the post
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Ensure we are following all established Covid reporting policies and procedures
- Oversight of tailgate safety meetings, set up field level risk assessments and identification of hazards before officer deploymen
- Generate weekly report for all sites and activities and or progress on corporate initiatives
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systemse
- Investigate and report on all security and safety incidents, utilize electronic software provided and provide recommendations and solutions based on findings of the investigations. Implement corrective actions as required.
- Conduct upgrading of security staff skills and train as necessary using coaching and mentoring skills and techniques
- Duties are not limited to above specified; additional office duties can be assigned as required.
- At least 3 years to less than 5 years of experience as a manager or supervisor in an operational setting
- Strong communicator with assertive interpersonal skills and team player are critical to success
- Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating and engagement skills.