Job Application : Office Assistant
GuardNation is currently seeking an Office Assistant to join our team!
This position is ideal for an accounting student as we offer excellent growth opportunities. The successful applicant will be driven, results-focused with a “can-do attitude” and enjoy a high pace environment.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other content and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Able to Write Reports on Job-Related Activities
- Transfer Timesheet hours to QuickBooks weeklys
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systemse
- Check daily security shift reports
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservationsn
- Duties are not limited to above specified; additional office duties can be assigned as required.
- Enrolment in CPA program or an accounting diploma would be an asset
- Fluent written and verbal command of the English Language
- Experience with Quickbooks